Monday, July 5, 2010

Father's Day Dinner

Michael and I headed downtown on Saturday afternoon to meet my parents for an early Father's Day dinner celebration. There's a little Chinese restaurant called Ling Garden that we all love and it's conveniently located about halfway for everyone. Mom and Dad got there first and got things rolling by ordering some appetizers--pork w/dipping sauce and shrimp egg rolls. I added to that by ordering some veggie egg rolls and then we got down to the serious business. :) Dad got the Kung Pao chicken (he loves the hot stuff!) and Mom ordered chicken chow mein. Yum. Michael had beef broccoli and I got my favorite cashew chicken dish. Needless to say, everyone ate VERY well. Dad opened his Father's Day gift and we all ooohed and aaahed over it. It was a candy box sampler from our recent trip to Spokane and our visit to the Davenport Hotel. Michael and I each bought a box of the decadent goodness for our respective dads. My dad looked pretty darn happy about it!

We took some pictures before heading home for the evening . . .


It was fun spending time together!

No comments: